Seattle Erotic Cinema Society Membership Program
In September, the Seattle Erotic Cinema Society will be presenting a weekend long program of erotic films in our premiere film festival, SECS Fest with the goal is to bring world-class erotic cinema to Seattle audiences. The festival will include short films, features, documentary, and archival films and will show a diversity of sexual representations including; race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, kink, body-type and standards of beauty, age, and ability. And it is through the exhibition of authentic sexualities alongside opportunities for audiences to participate in discussions that the festival can act as a catalyst for honest, non-judgmental conversations and the spreading of sex-positive values.
One way you can help us make SECS Fest a success is by becoming a member for only $50 per year.
- Reduced admission to monthly screenings at the Grand Illusion Cinema ($5 instead of $9). Member price may vary at other venues.
- Receive our monthly newsletter
- Discount on SECS FEST event tickets
- Advance access to festival box office
- Only members may purchase SECS FEST Full-Series festival Passes*
Annual Price: $50
Available for purchase at all SECS events or at our webstore.
The Seattle Erotic Cinema Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization; annual memberships are tax deductible.
* Due to the limited numbers of all series passes that will be offered for SECS FEST 2017, members chosen by lottery will be given an opportunity to purchase passes.